Lifeline Anytime is a 24-hour service providing an instant response at the touch of a button. Our service gives you a personal security system in your home. This enables you or those you care for to live or work independently and safely.
With our basic package you will receive a pendant that can be worn around the home and garden which is water resistant so you can even wear it in the shower.
Should you need assistance you would simply press the button on your pendant to be connected to one of our experienced operators at any time of day or night.
Why you might want a personal alarm
- You have a medical condition or disability where you would like to be able to call for help from anywhere in your home or garden
- If you’ve had a fall or had an injury where you can’t get to the phone
- If you are a lone worker and want to be able to contact someone if you feel in danger or threatened
- If there is an intruder
- Any emergency situation where you may need help
What happens when you press your alarm?
By pressing your red alarm button, a signal is sent to our Lifeline Anytime Call Centre, based in Ashford, which will be answered by our team of fully trained operators.
The system automatically identifies where the call has come from and a microphone in the system will allow you to talk to our operators.
They will be able to act on your behalf, which could be calling the emergency services, letting a family member, friend or neighbour know when something is wrong or just discussing your situation and offering advice.
It’s quick and easy to set up:
- Order your Lifeline online or by phone
- Set up yourself or arrange for one of our accredited contractors to set it up for you
- Press the button to test it (we’ll guide you through the simple process)
- You’re set up and ready to go!
A basic package costs just £13.75 a month (£3.18 a week)
Including VAT it costs £16.50 a month or £3.81 a week.
*Some medical conditions will be exempt from paying VAT.
Why Choose Us?
Lifeline Anytime is part of and run by Ashford Borough Council, based in Kent. We have over 30 years’ experience managing a community alarm service, so you can be sure you and your loved ones are in safe hands.
We can also offer packages for Care Homes, Sheltered Housing Schemes and Local Authorities. Please email us for more information.